erratic is a step-sequenced, drum sample player with some added 'randomising' features to give variation on every cycle. You can set the probability and velocity spread per step as well as pitch and timing randomisation per sample and globally
- step sequenced drum sample player
- 8 sample slots output to 8 stereo channels (multi-out)
- single-out version also available
- plays 16 & 24 bit mono & stereo wavs
- multiple Steps/time sigs (12/16/18/20/22/24/28/32 steps in 4/4, 3/4, 5/4, 7/4, 9/2 & 11/2) [new]
- adjustable tempo, either a ratio of the host tempo (eg x1, x2) or user defined [new]
- velocity, hit probability and velocity randomness per step
- pitch and Swing randomised per sample
- velocity sensitive low pass filter per sample
- global randomised swing
- samples 6,7 & 8 can be cut by any other sample or themselves
- play samples through step sequencer and/or midi notes
- option of two trigger methods (GUI or midi) to switch erratic on/off or play partial patterns
- midi CC support for step/midi triggers, with midi learn [new]
- save/load individual step sequencer patterns
- midi note reference pop-up [new]
- audition samples from the GUI
- 112 drum samples included covering Acoustic, electronic, tribal, glitch & rock [8 new]
- 71 presets
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in erratic 1.0
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.